A digital health engagement service. Meet Angel, the World’s First AI & Voice Powered Virtual Nurse Assistant managing entire at-risk populations at scale.
Angel is powered by an award winning, omni-channel, monitoring, care management & care coordination Solution in one complete platform.
With 85% of healthcare costs going to managing chronic conditions, Angel helps solve some of the biggest challenges in healthcare.
- Poor Engagement
- Cost & Complexity Barriers
- Poor Adherence
- Data Silos
Angel partners with payers/providers/health systems, MCO’s, MSO’s, ACO's and Pharma to engage, monitor and manage high risk / rising risk populations such as Medicare/Medicaid for chronic conditions, post discharge and social determinants of healthcare.
- Angel enables the most effective, efficient and scalable way to close gaps in care, reduce risk, admissions, readmissions, and significantly improve clinical, HEDIS, CAHPS, STAR and financial ROI outcomes by 10X+.
- Angel extends clinical team capacity by 7X+ when she takes over repetitive, robotic-like tasks such as telephonic engagement. Angel reaches and manages all, regardless of technology, with the most comprehensive high touch, easiest to use, lowest cost solution in the market.
- Angel allows nurses and care managers to save ~50% of their time and practice at the top of their license, focusing only on the neediest patients.
- Angel maximize engagement via highly personalized, clinically intelligent and evidence-based Care Conversations starting with a phone call (Care Call) and combines it with CareText, CareApp, CareChat, CareMail and CareFax to make timely data actionable, while dissolving data silos.
- Angel’s powerful Care Conversations Engine gather vitals, well-being measures, nudges, educates and assists with care plan/medication adherence, appointments, referrals, transportation and important reminders as needed.
Filter products by clients
Developer of Angel, the world's first AI and voice first, patient engagement communication services. We operate on the promise of ease and empowerment for the beneficiary and their families to confidently participate in managing their health. Angel, an intelligent and empathetic virtual nurse assistant, automates quality care management, care coordination, member engagement, RPM, medication adherence and care navigation for at risk senior and underserved populations, without the need for expensive technology. Beneficiaries need nothing more than a telephone to optimally participate in their own care. Our unique, omni-channel approach enables other modes of engagement like CareText, CareChat, CareMail, CareWeb, a mobile app and integration with Alexa and other voice modalities. Our programs deliver 360-degree care for total physical health and emotional well-being of entire populations. Our partnerships, comprised of 3rd-party services, supports health navigation to conveniently gain access to additional relevant services like telemedicine, call centers, appts, referrals, medical supplies, housing, transportation, crisis hotlines, social workers and more.
|EMRs supported||Epic, Cerner, Allscripts +4 more|
|Solutions||Connected Platform - Remote Monitoring, Non-connected Platform - Remote Monitoring, Condition Specific Remote Monitoring|
|Keywords||discharge care management tracking, remote chronic care management, care coordination +28 more|
|Categories||Remote Monitoring (RPM)|
|EMRs supported||Epic, Cerner, Meditech +12 more|
|Solutions||Care Management Platforms, Chronic Disease Management, Patient Engagement and Support Platforms|
|Keywords||remote chronic care management, conversational ai, conversational ai virtual assistant patient intake patient risk assessment genetic risk assessment heart disease risk assessment type 2 diabetes risk assessment cancer risk assessment sdoh risk assessment preventive measure risk assessment social determinants of health lifestyle risk assessment risk assessment health risk assessment clinical decision support +11 more|
Help address the nation’s clinician shortages, labor cost and capacity challenges with cognitive AI technology.
Post discharge management. Readmission avoidance. Care extension and workforce multiplier. Operational efficiency to manage care for 8x the population using existing resources.