## A mobile-first registration and check-in solution for patient intake. Paper is Out, Mobile is In.
# Digitize Your Patient Registration & Check-In
Save time, reduce costs, improve the patient experience, and reduce errors. Relatient eRegistration enables the front office to be more productive with tools that delight both patients and staff.
# Your Patients, Your Forms, Your Workflow
Relatient has a unique approach to getting you started with a dedicated project manager and review of your standard forms. We will customize forms to cover your specialty and offer best practices so eRegistration fits your workflow and clinical requirements. Relatient can provide you with a new easy-to-read layout or keep things consistent on your own forms for your providers and staff.
* Relatient prompts patients with a link to register 24-48 hours before arriving.
* Let patients register or check in on their own device or an office tablet once they arrive at their appointment.
* Easily monitor who is checking in through the easy-to-use Relatient Dashboard.
* Relatient utilizes HL7 to interface with various EMR and PM systems which allows registration info to flow back and forth.
* Updating insurance information is easy when patients are asked to capture a photo of their insurance card with OCR scan to read data fields.
* Different registration forms for different appointment types? We’ll work with you to fit your existing workflow or adopt best practices.
* HIPAA forms, consent forms, and more. No problem. One signature for all the paperwork, signed directly on the patient’s mobile or preferred device.
* Patients may register without logging in, creating an account, or remembering a password.
*“Every new patient has upwards of six pages of paperwork to complete before their first visit, this can add approximately 20 minutes in the waiting room before we can get them seen by a provider. Relatient eliminates this in-office paperwork and saves patients that time so we can get them seen and back to their busy lives faster.”* **-Dana Etheredge**, Applications & Integrations Project Manager, US Dermatology Partners
Send a link for patient to complete registration and sign paperwork prior to their appointment whether by telehealth or in office.
COVID-19 use cases:
For organizations transitioning to digital registration on patients' own devices to reduce transmission and/or organization transition to telehealth appointments but still needing to collect patient information.
To address immediate concerns related to COVID new customers can begin using eRegistration quickly without PM writebacks while integration continues over time.
AVIA Connect is where innovative health systems and hospitals go to find the right digital health solutions. It’s built to efficiently search vendors and guide informed decisions, with tools like product comparisons, match scores, report generators, peer reviews, and market insights.
AVIA Connect is brought to you by AVIA, a trusted company and community of experts who guide health systems on their digital transformation journey.
Stay up to date
Keep up with the latest products and trends in digital health.