Business Continuity aka Healthcare Cloud: Connected Care System
A healthcare cloud-managed services suite that is tailored to transform the care models while meeting industry's security standards and compliance requirements. This helps to facilitate value-based care, all through a secure cloud platform. Most importantly, it can help a healthcare business achieve the much-needed flexibility and agility in the event of a crisis.
Access data anytime from anywhere from any device
Migrating and Managing Cloud for a US-based Health Management System
- 41% reduction in TCO Technology Offshoring Automation
- Scalable/flexible architecture to satisfy fluctuating business
- Significant increase in time-to-market for new products
- Efficient DR through cloud
- Reduction of DC footprint by 40%
- Improved productivity: Better collaboration
COVID-19 use cases:
- Business continuity
- Fast tracks the healthcare response to Covid-19
- Facilitates Telehealth or Mobile health
- Promotes better collaboration
- Provides a unified view of healthcare records
- Provides instant data storage and mobile access
- Automated backups and recovery of clinical/patient data
- Eliminates the need to maintain physical servers
Pediatric use cases:
Futurism's Business Continuity Benefits for Pediatrics include:
- Centralized communications
- Improved mobility (manage billing needs from any location)
- Business continuity while working remotely
- Integrated patient portal
- Paperless and automated appointment, follow-ups, etc.
- Integrated billing system
Doctors, caregivers, patients (via patient portal), healthcare personnel, physicians, hospital's IT team, hospital staff, clinicians, etc.
AVIA Connect is where innovative health systems and hospitals go to find the right digital health solutions. It’s built to efficiently search vendors and guide informed decisions, with tools like product comparisons, match scores, report generators, peer reviews, and market insights.
AVIA Connect is brought to you by AVIA, a trusted company and community of experts who guide health systems on their digital transformation journey.
Stay up to date
Keep up with the latest products and trends in digital health.