The principals with New Heights Group bring extensive experience in the planning and development of behavioral health services. We have worked with over 200 psychiatric and substance abuse providers nation-wide, including both freestanding and hospital based services. Treatment programs have included inpatient services (child, adolescent, adult and geriatric), intensive care units, forensic units, outpatient services, intensive outpatient programs and partial hospitalization. Planning assistance has included:
• Performing comprehensive market analyses that considers local, state and national trends to predict utilization of specific behavioral health services;
• Conducting primary research of users, physicians and gatekeepers;
• Assessing program feasibility – both market and financial;
• Evaluating service and program mix and making investment/divestment recommendations;
• Developing strategic and marketing plans;
• Facilitating integration initiatives among providers; and
• Evaluating facility needs and preparing facility plans for expansion or renovation.
AVIA Connect is where innovative health systems and hospitals go to find the right digital health solutions. It’s built to efficiently search vendors and guide informed decisions, with tools like product comparisons, match scores, report generators, peer reviews, and market insights.
AVIA Connect is brought to you by AVIA, a trusted company and community of experts who guide health systems on their digital transformation journey.
Stay up to date
Keep up with the latest products and trends in digital health.